Pre-Check-In to our Virtual Waiting Room
We recognize that waiting for extended periods of time in a lobby may not always be ideal, especially for nervous pets. That's why we have introduced a Virtual Waiting Room through our free smartphone app! Pre-check-in and hold your spot in line to visit with the veterinarians. Our team will send notifications regarding the current wait time, as well as when you are next, and what room will be ready for you and your pet!
If your pet does not need to see the veterinarian, please skip the pre-check-in service. Vaccines (excluding rabies) can be done with a technician at any time if your pet is a returning patient!
Saturday Doctor Appointments
- Request an appointment through our smartphone app!
- In the home screen of your app, select the calendar icon at the far right and follow the prompts
- Our veterinary team will receive your request and check our schedule for the closest appointment
time that matches your preference.
- You will have until 6:00 pm Monday - Friday or 1:00 pm Saturday to confirm or decline the proposal before we release that time to be booked by the next client.
- Once confirmed, a secure link will be sent to you to pay a $50 deposit fee* per pet, that will go towards your visit. This fee is non-refundable.
What to know before beginning the pre-check-in process
- If you are a current client, please download or sign in to the app using the email that you have on file at our clinic.
- Be sure your push notifications are turned on for the app on your device.
- If you are a new client; notifications may not work the first time and our team will give you a call. Please be on the lookout for a phone call!
- A room will be held for 30 minutes once you are contacted to head over to the clinic.
- Virtual Waiting Room Hours are Monday-Friday 8 am - 4 pm and Saturday 8 am - 12 pm
Pet Care at Your Fingertips
At Coyne Veterinary Center, making our high-quality veterinary care as accessible as possible is a priority. That's why we're offering chat and online vet visits to expand our level of care beyond our hospital walls. You'll be able to connect directly with our team, check your pet's reminders, consult with a veterinarian virtually, and more all from the comfort of your home.
With our app you can:
- Earn rewards
- Refill medications
- View your pet's reminders
- Have a virtual consultation with a veterinarian
- Ask questions and chat directly with our Client Service team
- And more!
Virtual Vet Visits
We recognize that telemedicine is a vital tool for helping you get the care you need for your pet especially during the coronavirus pandemic.
Our easy-to-use app allows you to connect to a veterinarian directly. Due to the virtual nature of telemedicine, it can only be used in situations where there is already a strong veterinarian-client-patient relationship. This means you must be a current client of our hospital and your pet must be current on their annual exam. Furthermore, not all medical cases can be solved with a virtual vet visit.
Each consultation will incur a $32 charge prior to connecting with a veterinarian that can be set up within the app. If your pet requires a prescription or further testing within our hospital, these services will incur an additional charge.
Here is a list of appropriate cases for telemedicine:
- Sneezing, coughing, diarrhea, ear infections, or other minor symptoms
- Behavioral changes such as scratching more often than usual or lethargy
- Changes in gait, such as limping
- Discussions regarding ongoing care
In the event of a pet emergency, do not use telemedicine, but call our animal hospital directly at (219) 763-3311.